Happy Birthday Grandpa Kent!
- It was my Grandpa Kent's 83rd birthday yesterday. We partied it up at my Aunt Sam's.
- The funniest part of the evening is when Travis came inside after being out there for like 45 min. asking, "Where's Mica?" Daddy didn't even know Mica came inside.
- He was so absorbed in his own world that he wasn't paying any attention to his kid's.
Hold Still Mica!
- Mica's always got his feet swinging, his mouth running, or his arms moving!
Isaak with His Great Grandpa Kent
- Isaak doesn't always look like this. Earlier in the day when he saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Kent he wanted nothing to do with his Grandpa!
- All my family loves kids, and Isaak is kind of a mommies boy.
Daddy Finally Decides to Come inside to Look After His Children
- Always at a party the balloon is a success for kids.
- It's funny that kids this age always want to pose!