- None of us have ever been to a hockey game. I've always wanted to go to one just to see if it's as action packed as everyone describes them to be.
- My boss gave me tickets to go to one. Good seats too!
- Right before it was time to go Isaak was crying saying that his tummy hurt. He's been snotty, very snotty. I am thinking that his tummy hurting might of been because of post nasal drip. I've been trying to suck out what I can with one of those sucker bulbs, but only so much comes out. Then he snuffs much of it in.
- Anyhow, I ended up staying home with Isaak. He kept asking for Mommy.
- Daddy and Mica went to the ice hockey game.
- The biggest thing Mica talked about: How much pizza he ate! Daddy bought him pizza because he didn't have to pay for the tickets or parking.
- Mica did ask Daddy to teach him how to ice skate, and how to play hockey. I really doubt Daddy can teach him all that. ;)
- Daddy took a lot of pictures, but none of them have Mica in them.
|Mica liked this hot dog blimp!|