I really love the pens I got for review from UGLee Pen!
'UG' stands for Ultimate Grip and 'Lee' for the physician who spent 8 years coming up with the perfect pen design.
What I Thought:
- The grip is so nice. I'm used to pens with no grip at all.
- Since I'm a teacher, I write on grade slips often. I'm also on the computer much of the time, so my hands get tired. It helps to know that I now have a pen that is easier to write with. It feels smooth to write on anything really!
- I did write on smooth paper, and turned around and drew on canvas. I wanted to see if it would write on something textured. It did!
- I let Isaak play with the pen as well. He loved it!
- I didn't see on the packaging if it is water resistant for art techniques. I just decided to try it out. It didn't make my drawing bleed a whole lot, but it wasn't as clear as it originally was either. They made no claims about this pen being water resistant. It was purely my own experiment.
- I think they will help the kids when we work with them on learning cursive. I get why they are taking cursive out of the schools, but I think it's an art form. If my kids don't get it in school, I'll teach them.
A Little About UGLee Pen:
- It's the world's most comfortable ergonomic pen. In fact you can write all day without strains, or cramping.
- It has a full size grip, which is so nice!
- There is finger tip grooves for easy writing.
- It gives a person smooth writing.
- You can refill the 1.4mm ball pen. It's better on the environment!
"While a student in Medical School, I began my search to find a pen that would relieve my hand fatigue. After years searching and hundreds of pens purchased, I decided to design an ergonomic pen of my own. I hope you enjoy the true comfort of the UGLee Pen!" - James Lee, MD
This giveaway is for a 3 pack of UGLee pens. The colors will be chosen at random. This is a US only giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. You need to be over the age of 18 to enter. This giveaway is for the US only. I did get products to help with the review. The winner will need to respond back within 48 hours, or I will pick a new winner.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.