Our boys love going swimming. In fact we need to go more to open swim at the Y.
One thing that we seem to struggle with is hauling everything. The towels just take up so much room!
That is until I discovered Shandali The UltraSport Travel Towel.
I now have 1 towel, and may go back and buy more.
What are the Shandali The UltraSport Travel Towel features?
- It's thin, but don't let that fool you. It dries off wetness better than the thicker towels. Usually when we go to the pool I carry home a big wet mess. When I used Shandali Travel Towel it dried so fast.
- It's better on your washer because it is so thin.
- It dries 10 times faster than cotton towels. It works best if you hang it to dry.
- It's made out of a material that is 100% microfiber. 80% Polyester and 20% Nylon.
- It's soft and durable.
- Since it is thin it saves room in your swimming bag, or suitcase.
- It has a fabric hook, which makes it easier to hang, and dry.
- Pebble and Stone
- River Blue
- Light Blue (The one I got to review)
- No Bleed Dye! That's right, the color does not fade, or go on to other things in the wash.
- Small: 20"x40"
$24.95, and on sale for $14.95
- Medium: 24"x48" (I picked the medium size)
$29.95, and on sale for $19.95
- The swimming pool (So far I brought it along to dry off Isaak at the swimming pool. It worked great!)
- The beach
- The gym