We eat a lot of veggies in our house. I'm always trying to do new things, to make them fun. It seems to work. The kids eat them without complaining. They also take note when something new has been done to them.
I recently got SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer for review.
What is the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer?
- It's a stainless steel vegetable spiralizer
- It has 2 special Japanese Blades
- Cuts veggies similar to zucchini and carrots
- Comes with a manual, cleaning brush and an object that helps hold the veggies.
I had a little trouble using it. Daddy came in the kitchen, and it worked perfect for him.
He started out with yellow squash and zucchini.
Then he added carrots. The carrots were a little harder to do.
- It certainly made the veggies fun.
- It seemed simple enough. It's much like sharpening a pencil. You just push and twist.
- I thought it was fairly simple to clean. The brush that came in the kit was handy. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Promotes healthy eating.
- It's small enough that it will fit in a drawer.
- Cuts 2 thicknesses.
- I didn't care for the object that is supposed to help you hold the food. Our fingers worked much better. When we used it, the veggie just slipped right off.
- I don't really see myself using it a lot.
- It has a left over core.
- It's kind of pricy. It's $39.95, and on sale for $19.95. I just don't know that I would spend the money.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.