The boys had a 4 day weekend due to conferences. Believe it or not, but my kids like school a lot. I think they were aching to go back for routine purpose.
Mica was extra squirmy during lunch. He was super sound effecty all weekend. He pulled the know it all, 3rd grade attitude with us. It really drove us nuts.
Daddy wanted to hang out with his in-laws AKA my parents more after lunch. I wanted to get home to do yard work, laundry...
I knew Mica just needed to run, or something to work off that energy he had bottled up.
We stopped off at a park on the way home, and Mica ran.
Mica ran around the park twice. It's a ways. Isaak walked around once. Isaak behaved fine all weekend, so I didn't push for him to run.
I think this is what Mica needed. He didn't argue about running. He just did it.
I'm not too mean. After Mica ran the boys played. They got to be as loud as they wanted to be.
Daddy ripped Isaak's shoes off when he was pushing him. Isaak thought that was pretty funny.
I never saw them have so much fun swinging. Usually they go for the other equipment.
Mostly I got butt shots of Isaak. HA HA
Sometimes kids just need to let loose, and have fun.
We went home, and worked all day after playing!
- I sucked up leaves, processed leaves to put around trees, bushes, and put compost down over a garden spot, and put leaves over them
- Daddy mowed, and picked more peppers (it was a great year for peppers!)
- I cut all those peppers to go in the freezer
- The boys raked the front yard, an cut the sedum down
- Mica picked kale for the next day's breakfast
- Then I did 2 loads of laundry