- School is back in session. All the kids that were doing poorly haven't been back to my class.
That wouldn't bother me too much, but our numbers are down. One student I think is really good, and I hope we don't loose him because skateboarding and sleeping is more of an interest to him right now. It would be a shame. I sometimes wish I could shake students that are this age. As if to say, "Wake up. This industry is hard. You need to work at it to succeed." Not only that, but they are wasting their money if they aren't serious.
- I had conferences for the boys last night. I'll post about how they went this weekend.
- Daddy has a show this weekend that he's setting up for. I can't wait for it to be over and done with! I've done much of the meal preparation. It takes time!
- Daddy got a piece of metal in his eye. He was wearing protective glasses, but not a shield. He went a day without going to the doctor. He washed his eye out, he put eye drops in, and he tried a magnet to get it out. Nothing worked. In the end he did go to the doctor, they got it out, and gave him antibiotics.
- My nephew Emerson was supposed to have surgery right about now. He had a cold a few weeks ago. Now it's postponed to December. I asked my sister, "What are the chances he won't get sick by then?" She said, "True. I wanted them to do the surgery in August, but all the doctors couldn't do it at the same time."
This sculpture is 98% done:
What do you bet our bill for the eye doctor is just as much as a sculpture in the end? Isn't it ironic! Don't you think?