5 boxes to be exact. That's 100 bags of tea! Cost is: $19.70
I'm pretty sure I'll be sharing a box with each of my sisters. It's just a lot of tea. Kiss Me Organics also sends a PDF of recipes. I do like the recipes. I may keep all boxes of tea, and use them for recipes.
Two recipes I can't wait to try as soon as the fruit is in season is:
Dandelion Peach Iced Tea
1 Cup Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1 Peach, Peeled and Chopped
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Vanilla
*Place peaches, honey and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, pour in chilled tea and blend again for about 30 seconds. Makes 2 cups.
Dandelion Beery Slush
3 Cups Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Lemon, Juiced
1/4 Cup Raspberries
1/4 Cup Honey
*Blend all the ingredients together, chill for at least 1 hour, and garnish with leftover fruit. Makes 3 cups.
- Organic Dandelion Root Tea has Hibiscus and Cinnamon in it. It's not super strong. The flavors enhance the earthy flavor. They add a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup. Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure. Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Dandelions are related to ragweed, so this tea could effect my allergies. It could also build resistance to ragweed.
- It aids in supporting the digestive system. It's helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- It helps with liver and kidney detox. This builds up over time.
- It's USDA | Organic. Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- It's vitamin rich with vitamins A, C, D and B-complex. It also has Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
- It's made by Kiss Me Organics.
- It's made in Wyoming, USA.
I love their packaging. It's clean design!
Dad and I each had a glass. It's really good! It's not strong.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.