It's $12.99 on ThinkFun's website, and $11.99 on Amazon's site.
It's a Way to Ignite Your Mind!
- This game is for ages 8 to adult. Isaak knows how to play, and he turns 7 soon.
- I love that it's for 2 players. If both boys can get past fighting, and have fun playing games we're set. :)
- It comes with the fold out board, 6 red players, and 6 black players.
- The red players go on the black squares, and the black players go on the red squares.
- Each player takes turns moving. Just like in Chess you can move forward as many spaces straight, sideways, or diagonally as you'd like. There's a catch, you can't jump, or bump off the other player.
- The goal is to get 4 black, or red (whatever color you are) in a row. This game merges Chess with Connect 4.
The Black Player won:
Take a look at my boys playing All Queens Chess.
The boys had so much fun with this! Maybe we'll pick up Chess.
Like ThinkFun on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above from ThinkFun. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.