I got an Artist Paint Brush Set from CubeCraft. I really needed a new set of brushes, and I'm super excited to show them to you!
Calling all Professional Artists, Art Students & Creative Children alike, paint elegant pictures like never before with CubeCraft’s most versatile 15 piece artist brush set!
Hand crafted with the finest quality materials, this set is the most diverse in our range, with a variety of brush types and sizes to suit ANY masterpiece.
The set includes the following brush types:
Filbert Brush - Sizes 9, 4
Angle Brush - Sizes 12, 10, 5, 2
Round Brush - Sizes 8, 7, 3, 1, 1/0
Flat Brush - Sizes 11, 6
Fan Brush – Size 0
Rigger Brush – Size 3/0
Their mixture of fine, natural looking, synthetic filaments make these paint brushes perfect for working with all types of paint, (Oil Paint, Acrylic Paint, Watercolor Paint, Gouache Paint & Face Paint) and will consistently deliver an even coat of paint, wash after wash. Outperforming natural brushes, such as sable paint brushes, goat hair paint brushes, and hog hair paint brushes.
These long handle brushes are specifically designed to provide the perfect mix between balance and comfort, to deliver that consistent stroke that every artist desires.
Our artist brush sets are tested with all levels of artists, from children using arts and craft for fun and learning, right up to the professional artist and are loved by all.
So whether you intend to: Build upon your already existing painting hobby, add another professional artist set to your brush collection, or watch your child’s paint their first masterpiece, or indeed, take up painting, for the very first time… Then the CubeCraft 15 Piece Artist Brush Set is perfect for you!
I love the case! I can put this in my computer bag and not worry about my brushes getting messed up!
Top 5 Brush Tips:
- Try to only get paint in the hairs of the brush. It's really hard on the brush when you get paint in the metal part of the brush. Eventually it could break down the glue that's holding the bristles in causing them to fall out.
- Wash your brush out between different colors. Change your paint water often. Your painting won't get so muddy if you do this.
- Buy and use a brush cleaner. Many of them have a leave in conditioner.
- Leave your brush flat to dry. Standing it on end makes the water pool into the metal of the brush. It will eventually break down the glue, and the bristles will fall out.
- Re-shape your bristles after you clean your brush. This will help hold it's nice shape.
- Use cold to luke warm water to clean your brush. Hot water after time melts the glue in the metal part of the brush.
- Use a brush size that fits with what you are working on. Don't use a big brush to paint a small area, and visa versa. This will only cause frustration on your part.
I love that this kit will stand up right!
My scorpion with maracas done in acrylic:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.