They sent me:
- Organic Honey
- Raw Cane Sugar
- The Cutest Wholesome Live Sweetly Mug
This weekend I used a little of everything that they sent me.
- Dark Black Coffee in the Mug They Sent Me
- A Small Glass of Juice
- Plain Greek Yogurt With Homemade Granola on Top
- Oatmeal With Unsweetened Almond Milk, Freshly Ground Flax Seed and a Little Wholesome Live Sweetly Honey in Mine and a Spoon Full of Sugar in the Boy's
- An Apple Cookie: Slice an Apple, Spread Peanut Butter on it, Sprinkle a Few Mini Dark Chocolate Chips, and Sprinkle Sliced Almonds
- Steamed Kale
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I don't like the rushing around, but I love breakfast food, and being together.
It's even more special now that I have that mug with a heart for a handle. :)
I love Wholesome's values as a company! We don't have a lot of sweet things in our house. When we do I like it to be organic, natural and Non-GMO. All things that Wholesome stands for. They are Fair Trade Certified, Organic, Kosher Free, Vegan Friendly, Natural and Non-GMO Project Verified sweeteners sourced from ethically and environmentally responsible growers and manufacturers.
I limit our sweets, but I don't take them out entirely. It's good to know Wholesome provides safe and flavorful sweeteners that are produced with respect for food safety, the environment and human welfare.
They believe in the importance of sustainable and organic agriculture to encourage a safe and beautiful future for the planet and its people. Sustainable farming is critical to a healthy planet and healthy people. They believe that the farmers who feed the world every day deserve a fair price for the crops they grow.
It helps when I see a company that has great values. They are not just in the business to make money. It extends way beyond that!
Disclaimer: Wholesome! Live Sweetly did not ask me to write a review. I'm just sharing their products because I believe in them. I won products from Wholesome's facebook page.