I recently got Take-A-Part Build Toy to review.
Mica built the Blue Race Car for this review. I think I'm going to give it to Isaak for his birthday coming up. :)
Each of their sets comes with 2 models to give the toy some variety. I kind of wish there were more things you could build.
- Red Plane - I happen to like Red Plane the most. I think it's super cute!
- Yellow Truck
Why Get Toys You Can Build and Take Apart?
- Toys like this helps kids learn how to follow directions.
- Kids are proud of their toy because they built it.
- It helps with development with hand-coordination, spatial thinking, building patience, and attention.
- Non-toxic eco-friendly rubber fiber material, safe to the children
- Large brightly colored pieces, easy for small hands to maneuver
- Precision craft, no sharp edges
- 50 flexible pieces
- Tools to get the job done
I imagine the thing that would be horrible with a toy like this is if you loose pieces. Then you can't build what you want. If you loose a piece in a block set you can still build something else.
One of the End Results:
For ages 5 and up. For ages 5 and 6 the child may need help from Mom and Dad at first.
$29.99, but on sale for $16.99. All their sets are the same price.
Disclaimer: I received the product mentioned for free in exchange for an honest review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.