- Mica's slowly stopped the blinking all the time thing. Travis took him to the doctor last week. I just wanted to make sure he didn't need glasses; considering that he was squinting too. I called to see how it went. Travis: "They said they think there is a parasite in his eyes." He said they had to swab his eyes, send samples out to be tested, and that antibiotics would be expensive if it came back positive. I of course believed him. For the record his eyes are fine. They think he has a tic, which does mean he has Tourette Syndrome.
- Isaak has a pretty close group of friends. What would you do if all the sudden one of the so called friends kept saying, "You're not my friend anymore. I only need 2 friends. You're not one of them."? I know kids have issues.
This one kid is starting to piss me off. I'm not even Isaak. What's really annoying is that the punk kid is around his other 2 good friends all the time. I sound like a girl in high school talking about someone that just broke up with him, "Isaak it's not you, it's him." I'm going to talk to his teacher about it at conferences to see if she has any wise words to share with me. I was hoping it would blow over, but it's been going on for awhile now.
- Isaak has another thing he has to deal with. He gets to school early because Mica has Safety Patrol. Another little girl in his class shows up early for the same reason. Isaak chats with her. They've always been friends. When a bunch of kids come to breakfast they say, "Oh look Isaak's with his girlfriend!" I said, "Isaak that's silly. Just tell them she's your friend only. Otherwise let it roll off your back. Artists that that are girls who hang out with Dad I joke about them being his girlfriends. They aren't really. It's just something I say." I had to explain what, "Let it roll off your back" meant. I hope that advice is good enough.
- Did you see the Corey Feldman's video Go For it on the Today show? It was so bad. I like him in older movies, but this music career is odd. Go watch it here. It's a song about taking a stand for the United States, but he threw the flag on the floor.
- I'm not a big meme person, but found the one below funny. Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm with Larry David? It's one of Travis' favorite shows. I like that you don't have to watch the show in order to get it. If you liked Seinfeld you'll like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David wrote Seinfeld.
What's something random in your life?