- I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! I spent most of the day with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa, parents, husband, kids and sister.
- My nephews Evan (12), Elijah (9) and Edison (2) have been staying with us a few nights. Last night Travis took the 9 and 12 year olds downtown to seeing the lighting display and listen to an orchestra - all for free. Yay!
- While they were downtown I took the 2 year old to Target. I think I've only been shopping on Thanksgiving or the day after a few times. Travis wanted a sound bar for our TV, and I wanted a few movies for the boy's stockings. I forgot the stress rush feeling one gets when shopping this time of year.
- Backing up...Thanksgiving morning Edison the 2 year old woke up bright and early - 6 AM. I heard him singing his ABCs. Then he was saying in his little sweet 2 year old voice, "Hey look at all the beautiful colors in the sky! There's red, lello, blue, and more lello."
- I already spread this on FB, but I think everyone should watch this movie, The Mask You Live In! It's a real eyeopener about where society is going! It made me feel so much. I made my boys watch it, then we had a conversation afterwards. I usually don't like documentaries, but I loved this one! Do you like documentaries? What's your favorite one?
First off they didn't have Star Wars Rogue One with the rest of the discounted movies. Where all the deal movies were was covered in people. Then when I went to get the sound bar there was a line of people waiting to get a phone. Once I got to where I needed to be there wasn't any on the shelf. The guy said, "Over by produce". I went down by produce and couldn't see any sound bars. After running back and forth with a 2 year old in a cart I finally found it. There were 2 left. It's safe to say that I don't care for shopping on or after Thanksgiving!