- Jolly Mom is giving away a KidsCraft Playhouse from KidsCraft USA!
- I have such great memories of my Dad building houses for me out of giant cardboard boxes!
- We have a big cardboard box in our living room right now that I want to make into a robot.
- There's just some words that are too cute to correct Isaak when he talks.
- I know I'm supposed to correct him, but I figure...he's on track, why not just let him say some words a little off. He does hear me saying them right when I talk about whatever it is he says wrong, so I guess in a way I do correct him.
- He says, "Bakit Ball" for Basket Ball, "Boot Ball" for Foot Ball, "Melmo" for Elmo and "Eyeu" for Caillou.
- He mostly says everything else pretty clearly. Clearly to me anyhow.
- He speaks much more quiet then Mica did at his age.
- He tries to sing. I hear him singing the "Clean-Up" song that Mica and nephew Even learned at preschool, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "Happy Birthday".
- My Organized Chaos is giving away a Superstar Bounce House from Playhouse Bouncers!
- It looks like so much fun! I immediately thought about it set up for birthday parties.
- It would be great to get some energy out of 4 boys.
- It folds up into a small bag when they are done with their bounce time.
- I blogged last week about how my niece started a cheer leading squad for the special needs.
- Someone nominated her for the WOWT Gregg Young Extra Mile Award, and she won!
- She won $500, but she put it back into the squad. Now they have more money to buy pom pom's and uniforms.
- You can see the video of her here.
- Go Graham Go is giving away a $75 gift certificate to NOVICA.
- I like this site because they have unique one of a kind artist made products.
- Here are a few things from their site:
- Isaak had his two year check up today.
- On the way there I had a back seat driver. Mica said, "Mommy, remember to not turn on Harrison Street. Turn on Giles Road!" He's his Daddy's son with directions, that's for sure!
- Isaak was so good at the doctor's office. No tears. The last time he cried when they weighed him and measured him. For some odd reason he was always afraid of the changing stations when we went places. I think the bench they make them sit on reminded him of a changing table.
- Isaak weighs 25.3, which is in the 16%. He is 35.5 for height, which is in the 79%. His head circumference is 46.7, which is in the 8%.
- The doctor always pays attention to the head circumference a lot because of the meningitis Isaak had at 2 months. He's fine with all that.
- Isaak does everything pretty much on task. Except for saying, "I" and "Me". He still refers to himself as, "Isaak".
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com