We like it so much that TENZI sent us another dice set to review. It's played the same way as the original game, but has different colors of dice. This set is called The Jet Set.
This is the set that will go in Isaak's stalking. He loves sparkly shimmer shiny gold. I have to use all those descriptive words to tell anyone what his favorite color is.
How to Play TENZI:
1. Dump out all the dice.
2. Pick your color. Two to four players can play. This set comes with gold and black dots, white with gold dots, black with silver dots, and silver with black dots. Isaak will choose the gold with black dot every time.
3. All the players roll at the same time. They go with number that they rolled the most of by setting them aside. Then they keep rolling to get that same number. When one player has all of one number they yell out, "TENZI!" and win the game.
Easy enough. There are many other ways to play the game!
Other Special Sets:
- I received Jet Set to review.
- Awesome 80s has highlight colors.
- Camo Colors is great for people that enjoy hunting.
- Smiley Set will make you happy to play. It has happy faces on the case, and bright colors for the dice.
- Stars and Strips are patriotic with it's red, white and blue.
- Sweet Set would make a great Valentines gift.
- Triopi-Colors may make you want to go on vacation to a tropical island.
Mica loves that this is a fast pace game. He doesn't have the attention span for longer games for some reason.
What's your favorite dice game?
Disclaimer: I received TENZI and 77 Ways to Play TENZI for the purpose of this review.