- Isaak cracks me up. He said, “Mom it looks like your necklace that was Great Grandma’s is a bunch of cherry tomatoes. I just want to gobble them all up.”
- I remember I was so excited to get the boys umbrellas at Hatley. I think one of them I won. It's the best quality kid's umbrella I've ever seen!
I'm not promoting this. It's just the same umbrella Mica has. It's out of stock. I got the image here.In fact it still works very well! They aren't cheap, but they won't break like others do.
Mica texted me, "We might soon want to go out and buy a bigger umbrella. - It did look a little funny watching him walk away to the bus stop with a kid’s umbrella ☂. He’s way taller than me now! I noticed the site is for ages 12 and under. Mica's almost 14!
- Travis' parents moved back to Missouri. This is their 3rd time living there I think. My sister in law's ex was staying at the house, and totally trashed it. He took all major appliance with him. Ya annoying! I don't care for people that thrive on revenge.
- I had a student that was moving out of her Step Dad's house. She said, "I'm not leaving it looking nice. None of us like him." She was mad that he didn't let her stay there rent free, and he didn't pay for all her college. Her Mom passed away last year. Not everyone's parents help them get through college, rent free no less. He did help her for awhile. It's sad she felt she needed to trash the place.
- I texted Mica a picture of this...
Saying, "This is what I'm making for dinner tonight."
Oh he believed me. He went to Travis to show him a picture. Travis told him I was messing with him. He then said, "At least we know she's in a good mood. When she's goofy like that it means she's happy.