1. We've been binge watching Ozark. Have you watched it? My sister-in-law used to live in the Lake of the Ozarks. I asked her if the people that are depicted in the show how they really are there. She said, "For sure." I don't remember them being that wacky and back woodsy.
2. The boys got done with school. That means no more dropping Isaak off, and picking him up.
3. That also means I need to start going into work. I can't work with blabby boys around me.
4. I only have a week left at work. I gave them my notice on Monday. Switching jobs again isn't what I wanted to do. I could think of a ton of reasons to stay, but also some major reasons to leave. In the end much of my work that I was happy with they weren't using. They wouldn't even talk about it. I kept doubting myself, and it wasn't healthy.
More about the job I'm heading to in a week.
5. My niece Margaret is doing really well. The only thing she's struggling with is solids. My sister has been trying for few months, and she's not into them. Kids with Trisomy 18 typically have weak necks and throats. She's holding her head up ok. I wish she'd take to food, so she doesn't have to get tube fed.