Why is it the coolest you might ask? It's quiet, and the center is gold. It also comes in a tin case, and felt bag.
The hard case to protect the fidget spinner:
The felt bag that also helps protect the fidget spinner:
The Fidget Spinner:
- It has a pattern on it, which mimics a swirl and ripple wave effect when you spin it. I have to admit that it is relaxing to watch.
- It has a 623 ceramic stainless steel hybrid bearing. It could be replaced if needed. On their site the way they worded it, I thought they had a replaceable bearing. That is not the case. The bearing is quiet and smooth.
- There is 2 to 3 minutes spinning time. That's not unusual for any fidget spinner to spin that long.
- Materials: TC4 Titanium and Brass with precise CNC process. Durable, Non-Toxic and corrosion resistant. Hand-polished with skilled craftsmanship, smooth surface finishing and comfort hand feeling.
- Compact and light weight. You could easily fit this in your pocket to carry it. It would also fit in the smallest backpack pocket. Dimension: Length - 1.78"(45mm), Width - 1.78"(45mm), Height - 0.43"(11mm), Weight: 1.5oz (42g)
- This is for both adult and kids. I'm not giving it to my kids though. It's too expensive, and knowing them they'll loose it.
- Great for Relieving: Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Stress, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying awake on long car drives
For $36.99 on Prime. The price would be my main complain. It's pricy for a toy that a kid might loose. I'm giving this to my oldest nephew that's more responsible, and in high school, or I'll keep it at work. I'd like to have a box of these type of things for students when I'm talking with them one on one. I really don't like to see them nervous to talk to me.
Do you have any fidget toys?
Disclaimer: I was received the items mentioned in this post from NUBARKO. They certainly inspired me to write this post. I only review things that I think my family or readers will enjoy, or find useful.