Or as they like to call each other "Bra" or "Bro". I tried getting them to stop saying, "Bra", as it sounds a bit like what a girl puts on as an under undergarment. It was like a losing battle, since they were alone together almost all of spring break. Just as long as they don't call me, "Bra" or "Bro". I tell them, "Ma" is ok.
I think he's getting too big for this!
I tried getting them to sit all nice in a old school house desk at a museum. That didn't work. LOL
I have a low entry giveaway for a super fun game called Stuff Happens here.
I'm so happy to find a game that my 12 year old likes! I grew up playing card and bored games. Mica's always rolled his eyes when it came to games. It's wonderful to find a game that Mica can get into.
The cards are both hilarious, and messed up. You get to rank them on how bad the situation on the card is. If you correctly rank 10 cards you win!
I love the vector images on the cards!
They are pretty clear. I'm a visual person, so I also watched their video online before we played.
1. Shuffle the cards. They are glossy, so at first like any new deck they are hard to shuffle. There are a lot of cards. For one game you may only need 1/2 of the cards.
2. Each player starts out with 3 cards. Make it so everyone can see your cards. Organize them from lower to bigger.
3. We played from youngest to oldest. It's for ages 13 and up. We did include Isaak, but just had to explain some of the cards to him. You could also just do rock, paper, scissors, or flip a coin to decide who goes first.
4. The person to the side of you reads a card. You have to decide what percent the card fits into.
Example: Your Heart Surgeon Graduated at the Bottom of Class.
The person reading the card can see the percent. You can't see it. You have to guess where it fits within the 3 cards you have. If you guess right, you add it to your 3 cards to have 4 cards. If you get it wrong, you put it back in the discard pile.
5. Play until one player gets 10 cards. I won our game! The game ends there. Unless you're in my family. The boys played to see who got 2nd and 3rd place.
My ten cards and the boys playing for 2nd and 3rd place:
Who Wants to Win Stuff Happens?
A $19.97 value. Purchase at Walmart. US entries only. You need to be 18 years or older to enter. No PO boxes please. Winner: Please claim your prize within 48 hours, or I'll pick a new winner.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org