- Isaak's conferences went way better than we thought they would. His teacher says the thing she wants him to work on the most is worrying less. Isaak's one of the only kids that got an A in Math. The school district is trying to grade as they actually should be at. A (C) is average, and many kids weren't getting (C's). Isaak got 2 (B's) and all the rest (A's).
- Isaak doesn't like the fact that there are quite a bit of punk kids in his class. Teacher's always sit one punk by him. That way they are spaced out throughout the classroom. Isaak needs to learn some tolerance. Ideally he'd do great if he was around working kids that are kind. That's not the reality. He's be a good candidate for home schooling, but we work, and he's also a people person.
- The whole pipe bombing thing reminds me of something that would be in the show American Horror Story. I just wonder what got some of us to the point where we can't coexist?
- We get to go to The Rose Theater tonight to watch Goosebumps. That will be fun! The boys know nothing about it.
- Are you ready for Halloween? Do you dress up? I think many are passed dressing up when they become adults.