- My mother in law came to visit. The Father in Law got left behind this time. It all went well, but I have to admit I got behind in blogging.
- It's been 4 years, since we've seen my husband's parents. That's almost 1/2 of Isaak's life. I hate that we don't see them more. We're so close to my family.
Here's some Apel's: My nephew Payton, my sister in law Laura, my mother in law Grandma Apel, then of course my boys. I took the photo, so I'm missing. My father-in-law was back in Arizona keeping their cats company.
- Isaak had a few days off of school when my mother in law was visiting. That was great for him. He got to spend time with his long lost grandma. :) To a youngest it feels like the oldest always gets all the perks. I was happy Isaak got to spend time with Grandma.
- Isaak's won most of his basketball games, but of course when the grandparents come to a game his team lost big time. At least he made one of the few baskets.
- Isaak was so excited to see his name in a graphic novel series Amulet. Have you ever seen your name in a book?