I have a wake up spray I got for a company that since has gone out of business. I loved that spray. I sprayed it on my forehead, and felt like it worked to give me a wake up call. Mica liked it to.
I've been on a mission about making a wake up spray myself.
Wake Up Spray Directions:
One 1 ounce glass spray bottle.
They sell blue and amber colored ones on Amazon.
1/4 teaspoon Witch Hazel
Essential Oil Mix:
1 drop of Patchouli
1 drop of Bergamot
2 drops of Lemongrass
2 drops of Orange
2 drops of Lemon
2 drops of Peppermint
Mix it up and fill the rest with filtered or distilled water. Mix it up again, and use it.
- It's Botanical Name is Citrus Bergamia
- It's Aroma: Citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm, spicy, floral quality
- It's Origin: Italy
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- No additives
- No fillers
- It's 100% Pure
- You can mix it into soaps, shampoos, massage oils, and more.
- It's packaged in the USA in 15ml amber glass bottles
- 50% more than standard 10ml bottles.
- Euro dropper cap included.
- Bergamot can be purchased from Amazon for $6.99.
- It's a small, eco-friendly, purpose-driven, family company.
- They donate 13% of the profit from every product purchased to organizations that are rehabilitating trafficking victims because the average age of these beautiful woman is 13 years old.
- They make sure their customers are 100% satisfied or you get your money back. They stand behind our products.
Have you tired Bergamot Essential Oil?
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in exchange for a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.