I know what it's like being a teacher. I have to stay late for certain events even at college level.
Mica was super excited to show us around! Just listening to him show us things made me realize that he's learned new things already.
- He rattled off the seasons and months in correct order. He's heard both these things before, but would mess up the order every time before.
- He's starting to be able to count by 5's. Then he counts normally higher.
- He now knows the difference between his coins.
- Starting to be able to tell time.
- Learning how to use a computer. I've never let him just play with my laptop.
He told me that his teacher lets them use the point stick as long as they used it for pointing. Mica pointed at all kinds of things. He loves to play with Kenects, which we don't have any at home.
Mica also introduced us to all kinds of people and the class bird, which Isaak thought was, "Cute!"