Do you think masks and face coverings help fight the spread of covid?
I think it helps. I have both asthma and allergies, and need my lungs to be as healthy as possible.
Recently when I went to get my allergy shots, I asked my nurse if he knew anyone with this invisible beast of a virus. He told me his son’s best friend has it. He’s needing lung support, is near death, is young, and had no other health conditions.
I do have issues with breathing at times, so things tight against my face can be a problem. I do have some solutions:
• Coconut Oil with a Q-Tip in the Nose - ok via my ENT Doctor
• More Ginger Intake - Ginger Helps With Inflammation
• Face Shields, for People that Can Breathe Well
• Face Coverings VS Only Masks
This face covering is more breathable, then most masks. There’s over 40 designs to choose from. I chose this thinking Mica would like it. He said he feels like he’s wearing a hijab. Had I known he didn’t like it, I may of picked a different design.
I did have trouble with it being loose on my face. A few things to try with this:
• Wash any mask or face covering. Many shrink slightly, making them fit better on skinny faces.
• You can twist the ear piece.
• Knot the ear loops.
Where to buy it:
It’s $11.99 with a 10% click coupon + free shipping.
Do you have a favorite mask, or face covering? Have you tried a face shield?