- Even as my kids age they still crack me up. Mica thought it was great to go down the escalator like this:
- You may have remembered me
bitching complainingfrustrated with all my boy's skin issues over time. It seems like I call their doctor for skin issues more than anything else. It's usually unrelated things too. Anyhow Mica got a toenail infection at camp in July. I was told by doctors that there is nothing out there to treat toenail infections for kids. I was told by others that it would take over 3 years to get rid of it; if it would go away.
I tried Henna (in India they use that to treat infections as well as an art on the skin). It turned his toe brown.
He soaked his foot in yellow mouthwash (used to be used as a sterilizer in the hospital), and non distilled apple cider vinegar. A 50/50 mix. He did this for 20 minutes a day.
He applied a mix of coconut oil, tea tree oil, lavender, and lemongrass oil once a day.
He applied Vics Vapor Rub once a day.
I had to try and get him to keep his shoes and socks off when he was at home as much as possible. I did miss my errand boy. He used to fetch things for me, and take trash out. I'm happy to note that his toenail is growing in normal! I'm keeping up with the treatment until it's all grown out. We had a little debate about that. Travis and Mica felt we could stop treatment. I felt we should continue until his toenail is all back to normal, since fungus toenails can spread. I let the doctor make the call on that. He agreed with me. He even said what I was saying, "What does it hurt?" It's just time really.
- Lately I've been taking photos that don't really fit into 1 single post. Here's a photo of it raining. I love to capture it slamming against my windshield. Of course I was at a stop light. I would never text, take photos, or be on my phone while I'm driving.
- The boys liked getting in this Telsa ModelS75D when we were shopping in the Plaza in Kansas City, MO. I have to admit the color is sweet! There was a white model that had side doors that flew open like the Delorean in The Back to the Future. I wonder how that would work in a garage?
- Last, but not least this shadow looks like Batman. I see it every time I walk around the building at work.
There were people behind him laughing. I had to hurry up and take the photo before he got off. The kids certainly get their goofiness from me, and I got it from my Dad.
What's random in your life?