- Earlier it was like spring - in the 70s, last night there was a winter thunderstorm, and now it's snowing. The wind is supposed to get bad.
- Because of the weather - elementary, middle and high schools were called off today. Travis was annoyed because when the boys are home on his days off he gets little done.
I told him to have it be a learning experience for the boys. Mica's close to the age where he can babysit. Why not have him practice like it's the real deal? Mica can't interrupt Dad unless it's an emergency. He'll be downstairs working.
- We kind of banned Mica from the library, while the Spelling Bee and Read to Succeed were going on. He had a lot on his plate during that time, and we didn't want to add reading books to that already full plate.
He got super excited to go to the library once again. I've never experienced a kid that loves books as much as Mica does. We've been there twice in two weeks. He picked up a stack of small books, and two really long books.
One book is called, What is Woodstock?
- Isaak is a maker. He made this outfit for his stuffed dog some time ago. I don't think I've posted it. He made it with paper, and staples. Not the most comfortable outfit ;), but super creative.
- I registered Isaak for a spring basket ball, and Mica for soccer. Mica's never played a ball sport, but he claims that he loves playing soccer at recess. We're giving it a go. Isaak continues to love basketball, so he's staying on. I looked at my online receipt and it had both of them registered for soccer. On the phone I went to fix that mess up.
Below are pictures of the rain outside my car's windows. No worries, I was stopped at a long light. I don't text, or photography anything, while I drive.
Did you get into sports when you were a kid?
What's something random in your week?