I love the fact that the product does not contain any harmful chemicals. I really have to watch it because I break out with sulphates added to things. So many things have sulphates in them. Not Noxicare!
What does this pain relief contain?
- Turmeric: Which is one of the powerful healers found in nature. It's used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Willow Bark: Which has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: Helps alleviate strains in the muscles, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: Has properties, which include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: Has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint and/or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: Has antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: Has an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
I don't normally have a whole lot of pain. In fact Daddy is usually the one around here with back pain. Lately my back has been hurting. There was one day last week where Isaak was in a bad mood because he went to bed too late the night before. I ended up picking him up a handful of times. He's my baby, but my baby is getting bigger. Five years compared to 5 months is HUGE! That's what started my back pain.
I started lifting weights at the gym. Daddy says I need to embrace the workout pains. It is hard getting used to.
I apply Noxicare a few places last night and in other places this morning. It really made my pain go away!
How it Works
- It has no known side effects.
- There is no prescription needed.
- There is no greasy feeling or strong smell.
- There are no harmful chemicals.
- It is not lab produced.
- When used you have no more pain.
Find where to get Noxicare here: http://www.noxicare.com/retailers/index.php
Like Noxicare on Facebook.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I did receive a free product to help with this review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.