- I never understood why people wear pink to support the cure for breast cancer. If I want to support the cause I'm not going to wear a pink bra, and cook in a pink pan.
Mica's Kindergarten teacher got breast cancer when he was just starting school. :(
One of my sister's good friends had Alopecia, which caused hair loss. She wore wigs, so people wouldn't think she had cancer. Then she got breast cancer, later it went into her bones and she passed away. :(
If I want to support a cause I just donate, or blog to get the word out. Here's a few links if you want to support coming up with a cure for breast cancer: National Breast Cancer, American Cancer Society, National Breast Cancer Awareness, and Susan G. Komen. There are many others.
- I don't think I mentioned this one; I know I did on Facebook. Forgive me if I did. I asked Mica, "What do you do with your Book Buddies?" Mica said, "Well they are supposed to help us read, but I help mine with the hard words." I laughed about that one for awhile! Mica's in 2nd grade. His Book Buddy is in 5th grade. Mica reads really well.
- I made tons of June Berry Jam this year. Enough to feed a whole army. Would anyone be interested in me doing a giveaway on here for some June Berry Jam? I tried some out and it's yummy! It's jam, but not as chunky as some jams.
- For some odd reason at random times my internet will just randomly go to the Body Shop. I'll be leaving a comment on someones blog, and it will just decide to go to the Body Shop. I'm getting so annoyed with it. It's not even a site I've gone to. I think I just went on there once for a candle giveaway. I'm sure clearing out my history would take care of it, but then I need to retype in addresses I go to regularly. Annoying!
- Do you dress up for Halloween? My work gets really into it. Mica and Isaak's school has a Fall Festival in the evening where kids and adults dress up. They don't do an in school party. Just because some get into it, while others do not. Daddy thinks people should dress up to be something scary. He teases me every year because I'm usually not scary.
This year I'm going to be Frida Kahlo. Here's the dress I bought. Yes I will have a unibrow!