So far this season I've only had 2 bad days. It's been windy, so you'd think I would be worse off than I am.
Yesterday I was at my Aunt's house all day. She has 2 cats. I was feeling a little out of it by the end of the day. My voice was feeling it to.
Luckily I got Sprouts Voice Remedy to review.
Sprouts Voice Remedy is designed to relieve Hoarseness in a safe, natural way. By reducing inflammation, getting rid of stubborn phlem and opening the nasal passage. Sprouts Voice Remedy has been proven to produce a voice that is smooth and clear and helps you getting back the ring in your voice.
- Opens the nasal passage.
- Lubricates and moistens the vocal cords.
- Enables the voice to be smooth and clear.
- Ideal for singers, speakers, teachers, telemarketers.
Shake well before using. 25 drops once, or twice a day with food. Each dose lasts 12 hours. There are 59 servings per bottle.
It's kind of pricy, but it's not full of things that will in the end make you feeling worse, or resistant to it working at all because your body gets so used to it.
- Slippery Elm Bark-has a soothing and healing effect on any part of the body. It is extremely soothing for inflamed mucus membranes in the throat. It soothes inflamed, irritated mucus from inside of your mouth all the way through.
- Fennel Seed-helps break up chest congestion and reduces inflammation. It is also helpful in clearing the lungs from mucus and phlegm.
- Fresh Horseradish Root-is an expectorant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion.
- Thyme Herb-eliminates mucus from the lungs and respiratory passages, facilitates breathing, opens the nasal passage, and breaks up congestion.
- Celery Seed-relieves muscle spasms and reduces inflammation.
- Horehound Herb-is a powerful expectorant that relieves lung congestion, decreases thickness and increases fluidity of mucus in the bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Deionized Water
I hate when I'm teaching, and I loose my voice. It's hard being a mom, and have that happen to. Warm tea with honey helps, but Sprouts Voice Remedy will help more. I've actually had to have a co-worker give my lectures in the past because I can't talk. I now know when I have little to no voice to act on it right away. Of course if I get really bad I have to see a doctor. I might as well be preventative if at all possible!
Sprout sells a few all natural products:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.