First Gifts of the Season
- Grandma and Grandpa Apel sent the boys a check in the mail, so we went out on Saturday, and both boys got to pick out a toy.
- Mica picked out The Team Geotrax - The "Marriest" Team. The little Santa that fits into the train Mica loves!
- Isaak pointed to a few dolls "Babyz". He loves dolls and gets all excited when he sees them!
- The boy toy he like the most was a CAT truck. The boys get into this brand of truck. This particular one makes noises and rides across the room. Isaak's is a little different then the one pictured. I couldn't find the one he got online. Isaak dances to the noises.
- We named the little guy inside the truck, "Henry".
- When I looked for these toys online to find pictures I noticed that Mica's train is selling double what it was at Toys R Us. I thought Amazon was supposed to be cheaper.
- Isaak's toy was sold out online at Toys R Us.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment