- Isaak is the scaredy cat. When we put him down to bed he's scared of a couple things.
- He has a dimmer for a light in his room. We're thinking that needs to go. We'll get a regular flip on switch and a night light. The dimmer will stay dim, then when the air or heat kicks on it gets brighter. Not good for a scaredy cat.
- Last night and the night before he said he was scared of the owl in his tree. The one that I made.
- He was crying a scared cry.
- Daddy said, "Isaak why are you afraid of the owl?"
- Isaak says, "Owl sleeping. Birds awake."
- There you have it, I should of made an awake owl.
- That really would of made no sense because his wall is a day time scene. Owl's sleep during the day.
- Isaak's certainly different from Mica who can sleep through anything.
- Mica didn't give up naps until recently. He still sometimes takes a nap. Isaak won't take a nap sometimes. He just lays in there, jabbers and sings.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awwww it's adorable though. Zoe is going through the "I'm scared" stage. Everything it seems.
That is adorable!
Post a Comment