- This picture of Mica was taken a little while ago. I only took it because he begged me to.
- I was trying a tux on Isaak that Mica wore for my cousin's wedding a few years ago.
- Mica found the bow tie, and had to have it on.
- Yesterday Mica had school pictures. I was helping him pick out a shirt for the pictures.
- Mica was begging to wear this bow tie! I said, "No!" I mentioned that he could wear his shirt with a printed tie on it. That wasn't what he wanted to wear. He wanted to wear the bow tie. I still wouldn't bend. He didn't look too happy in his school photos. He looks, well I don't know a better way to say it then to just blurt it out, "Constipated."
- Last night I picked out an outfit and put it on Mica's table. He came out of his room this morning with a grumpy face on. It was a grey t-shirt with a skeleton playing a guitar. He said, "Mom I don't want to wear this shirt! It will scare the girls in my class and my teachers!" I told him to go pick out his own shirt then. I went into his room to see what was taking him so long. He had five shirts on his floor. He was flustered because he didn't know what to pick.
- This boy is 5 years old. What am I going to do with him? LOL
|Tucker Carlson's photo was found here.|
Hip cool guy was found here.
- Maybe I should get him all button down dress shirts with bow ties to match.
- He'll look like a nerdy republican. Tucker Carlson came to mind.
- I guess bow ties are hip in New York right now, so maybe he'd be cool like the second photo!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hahahahahahahahaha! That's too funny. Ash went through a little phase where she HAD to pick out what she wore. I think she decided it was too much work because she let me take over again shortly after. I think the bow tie is cute. And actually, that's amazing, because I've never even liked bow ties before!
Post a Comment