- A blanket thrown on me that just came out of the dryer! I love that! I threw a blanket on Isaak just this week and he said, "Mommy that feels nice!"
- Clean baby booty's. I'm not a pedophile, I just think baby butts are the cutest thing ever! Last night we had an incident with Isaak. He was outside playing. All the sudden Mica yells, "Isaak has to poop!" I looked over at Isaak and he had brown dripping down his legs. Poor kid! We didn't know what to do, so we stripped him down and hosed him off. I got a cute photo of Daddy hosing him off from the backside. Of course he was clean by then. I can't share it on here, but he has the cutest little butt!
- Baby fine hair. It feels like peach fuzz! It took me forever to cut my boy's hair. Isaak still has somewhat soft hair.
- Soft touches. Isaak and Mica both touch us with soft touches on our arm when we're reading to them. I like it, Daddy hates it.
- This is what made me think of my likes and dislikes - I sneezed today and no one around me said, "Bless you" or "Gesundheit." If I sneeze more then once in my mind you don't have to keep saying it. My co-workers around me never say it. When they sneeze I always say it. Silly, but it annoys me.
- Repetitive sound effects. Mica's the worst with this!
- Students that don't care. I just think that's sad to spend all their money, or their parent's money on an education and not care. Luckily I have more that care then don't care.
- When people treat other people unfairly. I think that is part of why I like the movie Amalie so much. There's a boss that talks down to one of his workers that is mentally challenged. Amalie puts revenge on the boss man. I have to say that I think he deserved it! It's one thing when someone is joking and another when it's constant ridicule.