2. I can't tell you how proud I am of my family and friends. They are open minded. I can talk to them. Yes we have differences, but we walk away from conversation with mutual respect. I say this because one person I'm
Things that get me worked up is not discussion. I love a good discussion. It's when people tell me I'm wrong, they are right and start putting words in my mouth.
- Abortion: I'm not for it. Who really is for abortion? I'm not against it either. I have a few family members that can pass on a life threatening genetic condition. Would I of had problems if they would have decided to have an abortion? Of course. Would I of hated them for having one? Absolutely not. If I knew someone that was raped, and got pregnant I wouldn't judge them for their choice to abort either. With that I don't think I'd ever be able to abort a child. I've never been in hard position, so I don't feel that I can judge anyone for this difficult choice. I'm not for abortion in terms of it being contraception. I'm glad there is a choice because in the past deaths occurred for babies and moms because women tried to use hangers on themselves to abort their children. If God is in question, let him judge, not me.
- Gays: I have students that are gay, and I have friends that are gay. Some of them are the most kind, and amazing people. Again if God is in question, let him judge, not me. People bring the Bible into this a lot. My feeling is that Jesus befriended Mary Magdalene, which was a prostitute. If I befriend someone that is sinful to some, Jesus would have done the same.
- Politics: They each have corrupt people on their sides. They are backed by corporations. It's no longer their character, I wish it was, it's more about how much money they have. John Edwards is a perfect example of this. Nice Southern gentleman on the outside, but his true colors came out. He lied, cheated, and stole. He did everything bad except for murder.
4. Daddy and I want this transformer house! Nothing can get into it when it's in its closed up modern style. With one touch of a button it all opens up! We'll never have a house like it, but we can dream right?