- Isaak got a cold on Tuesday. It started with a light sneeze. He's felt warm, but has had no fever. I've put him to bed slightly early the last few nights. I've been flushing his sinuses out morning, and night; trying to prevent a worse infection. With kids the Neti Pot works wonders. They just don't blow their noses when they should.
- I got Isaak's head cold on Wednesday. I'm now the one that's dragging.
- We had to postpone yet another play date. Two weeks ago Daddy had tummy issues. Our boys couldn't play with their cousins because of that, then last weekend they couldn't play because everyone was too busy, and now we have colds. It's hard when a family member (Emerson) has a compromised immune system. Someone's always sick this time of year it seems.
- I find that some relationships are odd on Facebook. In my opinion some people should just refrain from putting a relationship status at all; if they can't stay in one. A few people I know have decided they are getting a divorce, or out of a serious relationship. They often make it sound like the other person was so bad. Maybe they were bad. Often times it's like BOOM they are with another person in no time. How do people turn off and on feelings so fast? We're not light switches. Maybe they just know what they want, and have found "that true love". I hope that's the case.
- I found a bunch of videos of our boys when they were just itty bitty. I thought I'd share some.
Tent Fun! The one with the blue onesie is cousin Elijah.
Daddy was tapping, Mica was dancing, and Mica stopped him to tell him he was being too loud! I just thought it was funny because Mica is a talkative, loud child himself.
No Use For His Spoon
Beat on the Brat by The Ramones. Our boys love this song. The video quality is horrible, but it's so funny!