It's used nightly as a hydrating facial oil and brightening serum. It can be applied to the face and neck after you wash it. A few drops can be added to your favorite conditioner, and used on your hair. Massage into hands, elbows, feet and knees to soften and moisturize.
What makes Yümi Rose Hips Serum So Special?
- It's organic
- It's a cold-pressed rose hip oil
- It is a natural source of antioxidants
- It contains Vitamin C
- Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to)
- It's from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile
- It's for all skin types
- Nothing is added such as: Paraben, Alcohol, Dyd, and Fragrances
- They have great customer service
- The packaging is beautiful
It's perfect if you have skin blemishes such as wrinkles and scars. I have a chicken pox scare I was trying to get rid of with tea tree oil. It's a little too early to tell, but I think Yümi Rose Hips Serum will help with this to. It also works as a spot treatment for discoloration.
Full price it's
$37.50, but it's on a wonderful sale right now on Amazon for $16.95! That's a great deal!
This is a quote from their website:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.