This is the first year I have the case of the grumps. I'm not trying to get people down. I just haven't been feeling the cheer.
While I know I should be focusing on the positive, I'm grumpy.
I was trying to reflect why I'm grumpy. I'm trying to switch everything I feel around to being a positive, instead of a negative.
- It's about time to switch health insurance. OMG I can't get this horror of an expense out of my mind.
*I'm thankful that we have good health.
- Ever since Travis got his newest job his boss has been in and out of the hospital. He's been putting in more hours because of it.
*I'm thankful that he's making more money by going in the extra hours. I'm extra thankful that they are finding out what's wrong with his boss. Most of all I'm thankful he has a job!
- I went to get our photos taken for our Christmas cards. These are some of the photos I got:
- I made something I thought was good for breakfast: Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Quinoa. It tasted like oatmeal. I made mine with almond milk. Everyone else complained big time. So much for trying something new.
- I want to run errands so bad, but ice and snow happened.
*At least we've had great weather up until now.
When I asked Travis for help with the boys he said, "I don't think they want to do this. It's your thing." I'm sure the writing on the back will be the same way. Never mind the fact that the cards get sent to his family and friends to.
*I'm thankful that I did get a few photos to work with. There is a drum in front of Mica. This is almost done. I'll share tomorrow. I still have the writing on the back to do.
|Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Quinoa can be found here.|
*At least my family is fairly open minded about food most of the time.