They have everything you could possibly need for Labor Day weekend!
Family Fare Locations:
I went their this week to get everything I needed for a spectacular meal. I wanted a recipe post to go up for Labor Day, but importantly it was a great meal for Travis' birthday.
- 5110 S. 108th Street Omaha NE 68137
- 14444 W. Center Road Omaha NE 68144
- 2650 N. 90th Street Omaha NE 68134
- 3003 N. 108th Street Omaha NE 68164
- 3026 S. 24th Street Omaha NE 68108
- 1801 Valley View Dr. Council Bluffs IA 51503
- 7402 N. 30th Street Omaha NE 68112
- 1510 Harlan Dr. Bellevue NE 68005
What was on the menu?
- Southwestern Cheeseburgers
- Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- Corn on the Cob
- Cupcakes (a very special treat)
- Flathead Lake Gourmet Huckleberry Sodas (also a very special treat)
Their Butcher Shop had a lot of options. Hamburger of course is pretty easy to spot out.
South Western Burgers - Recipe
This is what everything looked like on the grill. I was so hungry!
The pepper were stuffed with hamburger, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, and diced garlic.
When they started to get the grill lines Travis flipped them over.
Time to Eat!
It didn't take super long to make this. The burgers were so good!
I picked up some fun football cupcakes at Family Fare. That way Travis would have some "birthday" cake. He loves football, so it was fitting. The boys were so excited!
I have to tell you about the sodas I picked up. Flathead Lake Gourmet Soda was so good! I love that they have different flavors. I got huckleberry.
It's Giveaway Time!
2 US readers have a chance of winning a $50 GC to Family Fare Supermarkets. You must be 18 or over to enter. Ends September 16th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest review. The opinions on this blog are my own.