In order to play catch up, I'm going to make this a text only post. I'll have follow up posts I promise. There's a list going of everything I want to post about. I'm sure I'm missing something(s) along the way.
Right before Christmas Travis went to see his parents. I played single Mom for 4 or so days. When he got back it was a rush of trying to:
- Wrap the rest of the presents
- Figure out what we were going to make for Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Shopping for food
- Getting the teacher's gifts together
- Going to the boy's school holiday performance
- Making lots of food
- 2 big family gatherings
- Santa time
- Quickly and thoroughly cleaning up after Christmas
- Putting a 1,000 piece puzzle together
- Buying more food for New Years
- Having a New Years Eve Dance Party geared towards kids
- Each kid got a friend to spend the night
- We helped Isaak put together a duct tape wallet
- We figured out if we needed to switch doctors with this new insurance we have
- We'll have our nephews on Thursday because my nephew Emerson is going in for tests to see what all is going on in his little body.
Throughout the holidays I've been sick with a cold, or something. I have chronic allergies, so who knows. I'm supposed to call the doctor today - now that we know our insurance is covered. When we signed up for insurance it said 2 of our doctors were not covered. When we looked on our plan online, and boom all of them are covered. That's good. I tried calling yesterday, but like me they had their New Years off. All the hours I can talk to my doctor I work. At work everyone can hear me on the phone. No one wants to listen about how one of my nostrils is completely plugged. It's not the nostril that I have a deviated septum on. Ya breathing is interesting. I'll have to take care of my doctor call during lunch. Then I'll probably still have to talk to them in front of everyone because I'll have to leave a message. Isn't it interesting how doctor's offices make you repeat everything like they didn't hear your message at all?
What has been some of the major things on your list to get done lately?