They work great for Essential Oil Blends:
One thing we do a lot is clean around and in the toilet. The boys usually hit the toilet, but there are times where they don't. Up to this point I just used store bought cleaners. I decided to try and make my own.
Germs Be Gone Toilet Cleaner
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup liquid Castile soap
- 1 Tablespoon tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus or peppermint essential oil (I use peppermint because I have it and I love the smell!)
It did the job!
All Purpose Cleaner
- 2 cups of white vinegar
- Lemon peel steeped in the vinegar for a few weeks
- Take out the lemon peel
- Pour into spray bottles
- Add 10 drops of lemon essential oils
- 1 cup fractionated coconut oil
- Add 10 drops of lemon or peppermint oil
My work uses 409, and my allergies go crazy on cleaning day! That's why I make my own!
Cost: The 2 Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles With Trigger Sprayer are $12.95. It may be more expensive than plastic, but so worth it!
Because they are cobalt blue bottles they don't even look tacky sitting around. They maintain liquids sensitive to degradation from light and cobalt blue glass protects against harmful UV rays.
They are excellent for around the house cleaning projects, chemicals, cooking and beauty applications Perfect For Essential Oils, Perfume Oils, Colognes, weed killer, and other liquids.
Disclaimer: I received Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles With Trigger Sprayer to review. I wrote this post, and was not influenced at all with an opinion. I only review things that I find interesting, or that would benefit my readers.