I was so happy that I got a Sewing Leather Tool Set to review: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDMB7H5! It's something Isaak will love for Christmas coming up. I'm going to get him a leather belt to work on.
15 Pieces Included:
I was thinking it would be a small kit with a few things. Nope! It's really full of stuff!
- All different needles: glovers needle, carpet needle, sail needle, straight upholstery needle, sack needle and 2 pieces of curved mattress needles
- 3 Colors Flat Wax Rope: Black, Burnt Umber and Raw Siena
- 1 x Adjustable Stitching Groover
- 1 x Black pressure cloth tooth distance of 4 mm
- 1 x Log pressure cloth tooth distance of 2 mm
- 1 x Solid wood awl 1 x Straight head awl
- 1 x Hook the awl
- 1 x Hollow awl
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Thimble
- 1 x Beeswax
- 2 x Finger cots
The whole set costs: $18.29 on Amazon Prime.
There are no metal stamps, but there's a variety of tools to make letters, or patters on your own. Certainly enough for personalizing your leather projects.
Would you buy someone a belt to begin using these tools, or just a slab of leather?
Disclaimer: I received this set in exchange for writing this review. I was in no way influenced by anyone in regards to this review.