It has a chocolate taste, but it's not super strong. It's just right to fit into any smoothie, and it can be added to many recipes. I think it's a great add on for breads and desserts.
- It’s Raw
- It's Organic
- It's Non-GMO
- It's a Superfood
- It's a herbaceous plant native to the high Andean Mountains of Peru, mainly in the regions of Junin and Pasco
- It stabilizes and controls blood pressure
- Known to relieve insomnia
- Helps reduce stress and tiredness
- It provides energy and mental clarity
- Spinach Leaves
- Frozen Bananas
- 2 Probiotics
- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Cacao Powder
You can get 16 ounces of Organinka Cacao Powder on Amazon for $12.99 on Prime! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076DCRQDY
The taste is wonderful! What would you use Organinka Cacao Powder for?
Disclaimer: We got this product in exchange for our opinion on them. The company in no way told me what to write, or influenced me in any way.