The game that Mica likes is Stuff Happens By Goliath Games.
About Stuff Happens:
They are pretty clear. I'm a visual person, so I also watched their video online before we played.
1. Shuffle the cards. They are glossy, so at first like any new deck they are hard to shuffle. There are a lot of cards. For one game you may only need 1/2 of the cards.
2. Each player starts out with 3 cards. Make it so everyone can see your cards. Organize them from lower to bigger.
3. We played from youngest to oldest. It's for ages 13 and up. We did include Isaak, but just had to explain some of the cards to him. You could also just do rock, paper, scissors, or flip a coin to decide who goes first.
4. The person to the side of you reads a card. You have to decide what percent the card fits into.
Example: Your Heart Surgeon Graduated at the Bottom of Class.
The person reading the card can see the percent. You can't see it. You have to guess where it fits within the 3 cards you have. If you guess right, you add it to your 3 cards to have 4 cards. If you get it wrong, you put it back in the discard pile.
5. Play until one player gets 10 cards. I won our game! The game ends there. Unless you're in my family. The boys played to see who got 2nd and 3rd place.
My ten cards and the boys playing for 2nd and 3rd place:
Who Wants to Win Stuff Happens?
A $19.97 value. Purchase at Walmart. US entries only. You need to be 18 years or older to enter. No PO boxes please. Winner: Please claim your prize within 48 hours, or I'll pick a new winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Goliath gave me Stuff Happens to help with this review and giveaway. They in no way influenced what I wrote, or my opinions.