- High in fiber - Isaak in particular needs fiber in his diet. There was once upon a time that he went to the hospital with lots of lower tummy pain. We thought appendix. It turned out he was full of poop. That was an expensive poop. They said to up his fiber.
- Low in carbs - We all need to lower our carbs.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids - We need this before work and school. Omega-3 helps boost brain power.
- High in antioxidants - This is something everyone needs.
- Aids weight loss - This is sometime I need.
- Reduces stress - This is something I need.
- Supports eye health - This is also something I need. During allergy season my eyes get really itchy and sore.
- Sugar-Free - We all get too much sugar, so it's great that these are sugar free. They don't taste bad at all.
- Gluten Free - Considering that gluten turns into sugar, it's good there's none of that as well!
- Vegan - I'm not a vegan, but respect those that are. I really don't think there's a need to have animal parts in vitamins.
- The opening of the bottle was coated with foil and foam.
- The cap was covered in a plastic film.
- I do wish companies would use glass instead of plastic jars, but at least BeLive fills their jars pretty full.
- No gluten
- No wheat
- No peanuts
- No soy
- No eggs
- No fish or shellfish
- No GMO products
You can get them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B442FP6
Disclaimer: BeLive did not tell me what to say in this review. I got a discounted product in exchange for a review.