Normally I'd say a gift card for a meal. BUT my sister's about to have a girl, when she has had all boys. She needs girly things.
Meet my newest soon to be niece Margaret!
She's 4 pound right now.
I got a cute gown for Margaret to review called Hello World!
I heart gowns because they make it so easy to change diapers!
About Hello World:
- It came in 0-3 month size only. I kind of wish they had it in 3-6 month size as well. Not all babies are tiny.
- It's 100% cotton, so soft!
- It came with a hat
- It's $13.98
- You can get it on Amazon Prime http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B34RV93
I sent the link over to my sister, asking if she liked Hello World or the New the the Crew gown better? I thought I could use the code, for either. She liked New to the Crew. The code wouldn't work for New to the Crew, so I bought that one. It makes since she'd like that one considering she has 4 kids already.
- They had this one in a 3-6 month, so I got that
- New to the Crew came with a hat and a hair bow
- It's $10.89
My sister said that my brother-in-law and her have had disagreements on clothes. He likes plain things, and she likes flowery, and patterned things. I think these two gowns are a good compromise.
Which one do you like better? New to the Crew or Hello World.
Disclaimer: I got Hello World for a discounted price to help with this review. I was not told what to say. All opinions are my own.