I do like to pass on my love for Halloween to others.
My niece to be is going to get a Halloween dress from me.
What I like about this outfit:
- It's themed wonderfully for Halloween!
- At first I didn't like that there were some things right side up, and other things upside down, but now I like it. Babies lay down. No matter how they lay, you can see the fun designs.
- The colors are pretty.
- I love my boys, but now I can get something girly.
What I dislike about this outfit:
- The skirt wrinkles fairly easily.
- The pumpkin gets hidden by the skirt. It would have been better if it was sewn higher up.
- I wish it was a onesie under the skirt; instead of a shirt. Babies never keep shirts tucked in.
Overall it's a cute outfit!
Where to get it?
You can get this outfit, and another cute one similar on Amazon for $10.98 to $12.98: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V7SRVJJ.
Considering that my niece Margaret is due mid August, I would have ordered a 3-6 month. They didn't have this size. My sister is a seamstress, so she might be able to adjust the dress part. Really it would look cute with a black or white shirt.
- 6-12 Month
- 12-18 Month
- 18-24 Month
About the Bow:
I like bows, but only if they aren't covering the babies head. Some bows are just too big in my opinion. This one is a fairly small size.
Do you like bows on babies?
Is Halloween a holiday you enjoy?
Disclaimer: I got this product, for a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.