It's been awhile, since I've done a "Random Tid Bits" post. What can I say? I've been busy applying for jobs. Fingers crossed I get the one I have a 2nd interview with tomorrow.
- My 1st grader nephew Edison wants to marry his sister Margaret. He got a bit annoyed when my sister told him that he has to marry someone he's not related to. I finally got to meet Miss Margaret, and actually took the photo above. I called her Miss. Margareet, and Edison corrected me right away. I'm a huge fan of nicknames. It's better than what Mica called her...Maggot.
- Isaak and my conversation:
Me: PMS is so annoying!
Isaak: What's that?
Me: Premenstrual Syndrome.
Issak: Who that that?
Me: I do.
Isaak: Really?! I didn't know you were sick with something serious. What is it? *Insert a concerned look on his face.
Me: A period.
- Mica just started in person high school this week. They are only taking 1/2 students at a time, and it's on a system where they go 2 days, then remote 3, then go 3 days, then remote 2... The boy did his hair 4 times over again on the first day.
How's school going where you live? Does it seem smooth, or rough all around?
- It took Mica awhile to come home by bus.
Me: What took so long, for you to get home?
Mica: They combined two busses, so my bus went all the way out to Western Omaha. You know where all the houses look alike.
Me: It's usually referred to West Omaha. I get you.
- Isaak didn't know who Steve Jobs is.
Mica: Isaak you don't know who Steve Jobs is! You need to use the dictionary more!
Travis: Because Steve Jobs is in the dictionary. What does one look up, "Steve" or "Jobs"?
We all laughed!