I was cleaning out our cupboard, and thought...why do I have so many bags in here? I don't even like plastic bags.
Downstairs there are a ton of mason jars that my mom and aunt gave to me. I thought...why not use them to store dried goods?
- Glass doesn't have the harmful chemicals that plastic does.
- Glass lasts, for years!
- Food tastes more fresh when it's stored in glass.
- I don't know about you, but when I pour from a plastic bag...dried goods often get hung up on the zip-lock type opening. That doesn't happen with containers.
- Most of the time there's someone in the family that has a ton of Mason jars that they aren't using. It's time to ask that one family member for their jars. Use them!
- Mason jars are timeless. They always look good!
- They actually take less room up in the cupboard.
Are you tired of using plastic bags for everything?