I'm pretty picky about what goes on my skin. I had a huge reaction from Methosulphate once. It was in a lotion I was using. Ever since then I've been trying to use sulphate free everything. I'm not always perfect, but I try. I have to say that my hair feels so much better after making that jump.
I got Dead Sea Mud Shampoo by Adovia to review. It contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a natural formula that gets results.
- Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
- Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
- Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
- Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
- Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results
- The cost is $23
- I've never used any mud products at all. Part of me has wanted to try mud masks, but I haven't.
- I expected this shampoo to be thick, but it's not.
- The shampoo did make my hair feel oh so soft! I wasn't expecting it to suds up. Many natural shampoos do not.
- I love how a little seems to go a long way!
- I looked at the ingredients, and it does have sulphates in it. Daddy has no problem with sulphates, but I do. He's using the rest of the bottle.
- It is a great product for anyone with a dry flaky scalp.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.